The benefits of Australian Grown Chia Seeds
Chia seeds are the richest known plant source of Omega 3 (almost 20%), it is one of the most powerful, functional and nutritious superfoods in the world! Chia seeds are also rich in dietary fiber, antioxidants, protein, calcium, iron and vitamins and minerals. It’s suitable for all ages.
Australian Grown White Chia Seeds vs Black Chia Seeds
Considering the nutritional contents, tastes and flavours, there is no major difference between black chia seeds and white chia seeds. Our Australian Grown White Chia seeds are HACCP certified and approved by the Australian Heart Foundation.
Some of the Amazing Benefits of Australian Grown White Chia Seeds
• HACCP Certified
• Australian Heart Foundation approved
• Naturally draws out toxins from your body
• Assists with weight loss
• Assists overall health
• Rich in fibre, omega-3 fats, protein, vitamins & minerals
• Improves skin health & complexion
• Delivers more energy & speeds recovery